Visitors have accessed this post 292 times.
This sauce is a yummy North Indian Italian staple, usually served with mixed boiled meat or fish. But this is a versatile sauce that can find its way into many dishes. It is also useful as a quick dip for raw veggies and bread, or as a bruschetta topping.
1. Two Bunches of fresh leaf parsley( If not replace with coriander)
2. Two tablespoons of finely chopped garlic.
3. One tablespoon of Apple vinegar.
4. 475 ml of Virgin olive oil.
Servings : 3 to 4
Time required : 15 to 20 minutes
1. Wash and bring a small pot of water to a boil.
2. Hold the parsley by stems, dip the leaves into the water for 5 to 10 seconds. Rinse under cold water immediately.
3. Chop parsley leaves and put it in a blender along with few garlic cloves, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add the olive oil and puree for several minutes
Here i also give my youtube channel link. stay connected 🙂 ~ K.Nithiya