Visitors have accessed this post 46 times.
Home Remedies To Control Diabetes
Diabetes is a circumstance caused by alternate in a single’s lifestyle. It refers to a collection of metabolic sicknesses characterized through high degrees of sugar. Diabetes is as a result of the pancreas failure to generate enough insulin or the body’s cells incapability to respond to it. Increased thirst, frequent urination, and increased urge for food are all indicators of a high sugar stage inside the blood.
The occurrence of diabetes has risen dramatically over the years. Diabetes impacts one out of each 10 adults, and India has become the world’s diabetes capital. Stress, an unhealthy way of life, and a loss of weight loss program control are also factors accountable for diabetes.
It is feasible that if the condition isn’t addressed it’s going to get worse. To preserve blood sugar tiers in balance, a variety of medications and remedy techniques are to be had. To alter your blood sugar ranges, you could also use domestic remedies.
Types of Diabetes
1. Type 1 – This also goes by the name – juvenile diabetes, as it occurs when the body is unable to produce insulin. People who have this kind of diabetes need to depend on artificial insulin for their body to function well.
2. Type 2 – As against Type I, the body continues to produce insulin – but, it in a different way, and the cells in the human body do not effectively respond to it. This is the commonest diabetes kind and is known to be linked with obesity.
Home Remedies To Control Diabetes
Cinnamon is a very healthy spice found in every Indian kitchen. It is used to enhance the flavour of many dishes. Cinnamon contains many such elements such as potassium, vitamins, calcium, iron, and anti-oxidants, that benefit us in many ways. If you drink a glass of milk mixed with cinnamon powder, your diabetes can be kept under control.
It is advisable to drink turmeric milk for colds, coughs, and fevers. But, you can drink turmeric milk for diabetes too. Turmeric contains many nutrients that protect the body from diseases, strengthen immunity, and manage sugar levels. One should drink turmeric milk every day before sleeping at night.
Eating almonds soaked in water every day has amazing health benefits. Nutrients present in almonds protect the body from many diseases. Also, the amount of sodium in it is low, which is beneficial for patients with high blood pressure. If you are a pre diabetic patient, drink almond milk. You can also soak 6-7 almonds in a glass of milk.
Soak 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight and drink it with the seed water the next morning on an empty stomach. This will help bring down your glucose levels.
This may be extraordinarily useful in controlling diabetes. It tends to influence glucose metabolism all over our frame. One need to drink bitter gourd juice on an empty belly every morning. Also, encompass one dish which is made from sour gourd every day in your weight-reduction plan.
Amla is rich in Vitamin C and is famous for managing glucose levels. It can help your pancreas to work efficiently to keep your sugar levels balanced.
- Remove the seeds and grind 2-3 amlas into a fine paste. Add 2 tablespoons of amla paste with water to drink every morning.
- Mix bitter gourd and amla juice to get double benefits. You can take it every morning.
Even eating raw amla daily can help you in reducing your sugar levels.
Drumsticks are rich in nutrients that can maintain your blood sugar levels. It offers a nutrient punch of vitamins including A, C, K, B, along with minerals such as iron, calcium, and magnesium. Drumstick leaves are also a great source of fiber and protein.
- Add drumstick leaves to a meal in the form of a sabzi, soup or curry.
- You can also add drumstick leaves to a salad or steam it like spinach.
Disclaimer: The health tips shared in this article are based on common practices and general knowledge. Readers are advised to consult a doctor before following them at home.